The stone coated steel roof tile is a new type of roofing material independently developed by us. It is produced by using cutting-edge technologies and advanced equipment.
Construction of Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile
Based on special technological processes, the roofing tile adopts highly corrosion resistant Al-Zn alloy as the base plate, and the water-based acrylic resin as the adhesive. Its surface stone layer usually consists of highly weather resistant natural stone particles, and the stones are typically dyed by inorganic color pigments.
Due to environmental friendly materials, the stone coated metal tiles are very popular in European and American countries. Also, it is well received by clients in Africa, New Zealand, Australia, and many other countries and regions.
1. Acrylic Glazing Layer. While increasing the brightness, this layer also enhances the bonding strength to prevent rain water leaking to the lower layers such as the stone layer.
2. Colorful Stone Layer. This layer comes with good anti-UV performance, thereby protecting the substrate material. It also reduces rain noise and improves decorative effect.
3. Acrylic Adhesive Bonding Layer. The acrylic adhesive acts to bond the upper and lower layers, thus better protecting the underlying layers.
4. Protection Layer. The layer is constructed to protect the zinc aluminum layer.
5. Zinc Aluminum Layer. The alloy sheet has high heat reflective rate, and strong corrosion resistance. This ensures great energy efficiency and increases the lifespan of the steel substrate layer.
6. Steel Substrate. High strength steel sheet is adopted as the substrate for our colorful stone coated steel roof tiles.
7. Zinc Aluminum Layer. The alloy sheet has high heat reflective rate, and strong corrosion resistance. This ensures great energy efficiency and increases the lifespan of the steel substrate layer.
8. Protection Layer. The layer is constructed to protect the zinc aluminum layer.
Thickness: 0.35mm, 0.4mm, 0.45mm
Applications of Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile
This range of stone coated steel roof tile is applicable for slope roof construction, old-roof renovation, and roofing system decoration. It is especially suitable for the roof construction for high-grade residences, large stores, schools, hospitals, museums, libraries, business buildings, government agencies, and official buildings.
Advantages of Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile
The same as traditional clay tiles, our stone coated steel roof tile looks natural and aesthetical due to its color stone layer. Also, it combines the advantages of modern metal tiles, such as great durability, high strength, and light weight. Given below are some of the details.
In addition to natural stone texture and strong stereoscopic sensation, this range of roof material also comes with a great number of shapes and colors. Customized colors are also available. These make it a great decorative material for various buildings.
As a combination of zinc-aluminum alloy sheet and natural stones, this building material offers exceptional fire resistance, thereby avoiding losses caused by fire.
The zinc-aluminum alloy layer provides the product with great corrosion resistance and high strength. The natural stone layer ensures superior weathering performance. Therefore, the stone coated steel roof tile has lifespan up to 30 years.
Designed to withstand extreme wind and snow loads
With a special interlocking structure, the stone coated metal roofing is capable of protecting your buildings from whirlwinds, hurricanes, and earthquakes. While offering high cold and slide resistance, it can also avoid roof collapse caused by heavy snow. Thus, safety and reliability are guaranteed.
Lighter weight and easy installation
The stone coated metal tile exhibits only 1/6 of the weight of the cement tile or clay tile. It's easy to bend, cut, and transport, and supports repeated construction and installation.
Energy saving and environmental protection
Our stone coated steel roof tiles are energy efficient, as they offer heat reflective rate 1.3~8 times higher than common roofing tiles. The eco-friendly raw materials make sure they are harmless to people and environment.
|No.||Test Item||Technical index and test results|
|4||Wind Resistance||reach 130 km/h|
|5||Acid/Alkali Resistance||No visible changes on coating surface after 1,000 hours test|
|6||Salt Spray Resistance||No visible changes on coating surface after 1,000 hours test|
|7||Artificial Aging||After 600 hours test, the coated surface occurs blistering but without cracks or shedding|
|8||Anti-noise Level||The surface of natural stone particles absorbed most of the rain noise|